Returns & Exchanges
Making a return/exchange is easy!
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you request from us your Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) within seven days of receiving your order.
How to make a return
- Email us requesting a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) within 7 days of receiving your order at email@example.com with a brief explanation of the reason for the return.
- boutiquedelola.com will reply with a ‘RAC’ reference number, after which you will have 14 days to return the goods.
- We will notify you by email once your return has been received and processed.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all boutiquedelola.com and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Jewellery will need to be shipped back to us for return or exchange within three working days of receiving the RAC code. Please note that we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on earrings.
- Take extra care when trying on garments to reduce the risk of any make-up marks.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
- Briefs, swimsuits and bikini bottoms should always be tried on over underwear, and the protective adhesive strip should not be removed.
- To ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we ask that you send your items to us in the original packaging provided with your order.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- You must request a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) within seven days of receipt of your goods. After receiving you RAC number, you need to return the goods within 14 days.
- All items returned should have a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC). Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without a boutiquedelola.com tag. For more information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions at boutiquedelola.com
- Should you choose to use your own courier service to make a return, boutiquedelola.com can not take responsibility for the item and will cover the cost of the return. For your own protection, we recommend that you return the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
We can exchange items for a different size, based on stock availability (this excludes Giveaways). Simply specify the new size you require, at the time of requesting your RAC reference code. Outbound shipping is free on replacement items, but please note that this is a complimentary service, and does not extend to us refunding initial outbound delivery costs and return delivery costs of the original item.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 weeks of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, boutiquedelola.com will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund in store credit if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for a store credit. The amount is automatically deducted from your next purchase and will be valid for one year. Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return of a gift item. Please note that corporate gifts will need to be returned by the original purchaser and within seven working days of initial receipt.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will be credited in store credits for the sum paid and will exclude shipping costs (with the exception of faulty items that will be refunded to the original mode of payment).
If your order has been sent to a destination outside the UAE, boutiquedelola.com is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Colour Representation and Sizing
We make every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colours of our products that appear on boutiquedelola.com. However, computer monitors vary so we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Cancelations of Orders
Should you need to cancel your order, contact us immediately. If the order is cancelled before processing, the product won't be shipped and the money will be refund in form of store credit. However if the cancellation occurs after the processing of the order, then cancellation won't be possible and you should request a Return or Exchange.